Monarchs Capture Silver Medal at Badminton Provincials
Congratulations to Maura Saxon and Madison Steele for winning the silver medal in Intermediate Doubles at the NSSAF Provincial Badminton Championships held at CEC in Truro. Harper Metler and Chris Llewellyn narrowly missed medaling placing fourth in Senior Doubles. Well done Monarchs!
Boys Alumni Basketball Tournament May 6 & 7
The Martens-Monarchs Boys Alumni Basketball Tournament will take place on Friday, May 6 and Saturday, May 7. Click here for the schedule.
Middleton Summer Soccer Registration
Registration for Middleton Summer Soccer teams is still open. Go online at http://valleysoccer.org/ and find Middleton under "Clubs". Forms can also be printed and dropped off at the Town Rec Office or by mailing to Box 1397, Middleton, NS B0S 1P0
Acadia Sports Camps Partner with JumpStart
- Acadia Athletics is again partnered with Canadian Tire Jumpstart for summer camp programs, helping to provide recreational opportunities for children and youth in financial need. Jumpstart will cover the registration cost for each eligible participant to a maximum of $300.00. Acadia has set the fee at $150.00 per camp. If students are interested in this program, pamphlets may be picked up at the school office.
Promoting Positive Behaviours in Teens
An 8 week course for parents of Teens between 13 and 18 years.
- Why teens misbehave
- Positive attention
- Increasing cooperation and independence
- Reward and incentive programs
- Effective discipline strategies
- Improving school behaviours
Monday Evenings 6:30 – 8:30
May 2 – June 27 (no group May 23)
Bridgetown Regional High School
For more information and to pre-register call SchoolsPlus
Patty Cornwall or Leah Marshall at
Self Help Web Address for E-mail
This link will allow students and staff to set up e-mail accounts, migrate accounts, change passwords, reset e-mail passwords or synchronize accounts for the NSPES and GNSPES systems.
Breakfast For Learning
Student Handbook 2015-2016
Provincial School Code of Conduct
Provincial Homework Policy
Course Description Booklet 2016-2017